Grand opening for this forum TBA in 2022 (or early 2023 depending on how slow I am). Massive uploads of scans in the Downloads section will be first priority.

Definitely will work on having this on WordPress, for easier navigation and viewing, as well as a comic reader system.

Currently hiring for mods and global mods, as well as 1 more admin to run this forum. APPLY NOW. **STILL HIRING**

So, about myself

I used to be a lurker like most people here from 2007 to current, but there were a lot of books out there (starting from 2011) that never got scanned anywhere else and I got sick and tired of waiting, so I begin to start scanning. I used to rip CGs from eroges in 2011-2013; I stopped in 2013 because I didn't have EVERY tool available, didn't know jack shit about python, certain tools on cmd couldn't work (thank you Windows 7), and tool creators not giving a fucking shit about helping me amateurs like me, but now I've returned to ripping CGs this year. Still don't have a lot of tools though, definitely not any tools that can auto-merge DIY shit.
I can also extract a lot of shit from websites using BID or certain Chrome extensions, as well as other software to mass rip sites like Pixiv, boorus, Twitter, etc.

I use an EPSON v600 Photo scanner recently, although I used to had one in the past before it got fucked up. If you know a good document camera scanner (one that won't blow off my usb ports) please inform me.

My current scans are 600dpi grey and color on TIFF, cleaned, straightened, and cropped on Photoshop, converted to PNG (JPG for color) in Caesium and compressed in PNGyu.

Commissioning

I can commission through the following sites
- Toranoana
- Melonbooks
- Suruga-ya
- Mandarake (barely)
- Booth
- DL-Site

Toranoana and Melonbooks have their own separate warehouses that can ship items internationally. Suruga-ya (com, not jp) also ships internationally but suspended shipping to US because fucking Covid. Mandarake ships internationally but you should know that. I dunno about the last two.

How to Commission Me

Toranoana
------------
I order your list, then wait about 5-7 days or less until they ship out to their warehouse.
Once their warehouse gets them, it is they that sends me the invoice (that I send to you) the cost of BOTH your book order and cost of overseas shipping by either boat or DHL (they're the only two available because, again, Covid). Once paid, the warehouse ships them out the next day and I should receive them 2-3 days later.

Mandarake
--------------------------------
I order your list. They send me the invoice for your book order and overseas shipping. You send me the $$$ via PayPal and then it takes 1-2 days to transfer that to my bank. Once that's paid they can ship out the next day.

Suruga-ya.co.jp, Melonbooks, Alicebooks, K-books
----------------------------------------------------------
This requires the use of a deputy service as they will be the ones to pay the items (with your $$) on your behalf as well as receive the items to ship them to you.
I order your items to them and wait until they reply back with how much the order will cost which I then inform you.
Once you give me payment that I give to them, they can order.
Once ordered, it can take a matter of days (or weeks....especially in suruga-ya's case) until I have any news from the deputy service.
When they receive your items, they send me the invoice for how much overseas shipping is gonna be which I give to you, and once you send me money for that that I give to them, they can ship out your items the next day.
Depending on which overseas shipping method used it can take 3-5 days before I receive them.

DL-Site and Booth
--------
It should be possible for you to buy from DLSite using your own debit/credit cards but if you can't because reasons of fear from your bank or country's government, or they just don't work at all, you can rely on me.

Commission Fee

Since I am the scanning, cleaning, and uploading, this counts as actual work, so I should get something for my services as well. Here's my fees:
- $0.20 per page of a doujin (example 1 60-page doujin x 20 cents = $12)
- $0.08 per page of a manga or tankoubon (example a 200-page tank x 8 cents = $16)
- $0.25 per page of an illustrated artbook (example 124-page x 25 cents = $31)

Method of Payment I Accept

PayPal
Xoom (it's supposed to be a PayPal alternative but can only send money; also I believe no registration needed)
Google Pay
Zelle
binance.us (But only USD. There's NO way to transfer BTC to USD)